Saturday, March 21, 2015

Banana bread, Romantic chair & pots/pans

A couple of my recent creations - The banana bread and the pots/pans has already been uploaded as tutorials on my YouTube channel :) Tutorial for the chair will be up at some point - though I'm not sure when.


5 weeks left before I'll be leaving for the Farum fair. I'm excited to see what people think of my new items. This is the first time I'll be bringing some proper animals (have previously only had 1 dog and a bunny to sell...), I'll for once have an OK selection of dolls, I'm bringing mixed kitchen appliances + other mixed minis AND, not to forget - furniture.
Crossing my fingers it'll go well.



1 comment:

  1. All your miniatures are excellent, Tanja, the banana bread looks yummy! I like the wonderful pots and pans ;)!
    Kind regards, Ilona

    ReplyDelete