Monday, April 13, 2015

Salmon steaks & Toy chests

I cannot believe that there is less than 2 weeks left before the fair!! where did the time go?! - These are a couple of my recent creations; Salmon steaks and toy chests.
Have been working on a couple of other pieces of furniture that I'll hopefully be able to post pictures of tomorrow or Wednesday. I made a console table and am currently making a bookshelf/cupboard type unit. Will have to sit down and plan out the last few days because there's no way I can make all the things I want in time...
My Paragon kiln I ordered arrived last week, but I can't actually test it out until I get the land lord to put in some other fuses hihi - the ones that are installed in the apartment do not have the required kapacity,. But he promised to help :) Really should get it tested out soon though, to make sure it works the way it's supposed to - otherwise I'll have to contact the website. That's the only thing I hate about ordering larger items from over seas.




2 comments:

  1. Yummy, the salmon and the asparagus are a delicious combination of food, Tanja, absolutely lovely work!
    Your toy chests are wonderful and adorable, I especially love the little bunny at the bottom picture, so sweet :)!
    Kind regards, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanja
    I think the food looks so tasty and the toy chests are little works of art. Lovely work as usual! :)
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete