Saturday, February 11, 2017

Currently on my desk

When you don't know what to call a post ;) - though it's not far off; these ceramics are currently on my desk. Undergoing 'quality control' so to say. Basically keeping an eye on them to see if the glaze/clay combo and firing schedule seems to be a match. Crossing my fingers though - can't wait to use them.
One of the new additions are the little flower shaped dishes - they were actually inspired by some plates/bowls I saw on one of the many food-instagram accounts - I'll try to find it and add the name. I did change up the design a bit, but I thought the shape would look gorgeous with some berries or even just on their own. I used my usual combo of the colored inside with the brown glaze on the outside - my favorite combo for ceramics. Just so beautifully rustic.


I would love to be able to sell more ceramics on Etsy - especially since I'll be using them frequently on 'SugarCharmShop Gourmet'. I just need to be fairly certain there won't be any problems with them,.. and I say 'fairly certain' because if there's one thing I've learned by now, is that ceramics is a science.
I'd also love to list some sculpting bases, since I get questions about those daily. But it does require some more testing
If everything goes well though, I'm counting on being able to list some this summer! ^^


Oh - quick note; Next tutorial on SugarCharmShop Gourmet will be up tomorrow :) Promised you 2 uploads this week ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment