Saturday, February 25, 2017

Pancakes

One of the first pieces of miniature food I made were pancakes - not the thick/american style ones but closer to crepes (what we consider normal pancakes here). I find that, especially in the beginning, you tend to make foods that you personally like to eat.. You'll then, as time passes, venture in to a world that offers a larger variety of food, making new textures and discovering preferences as to what you enjoy making the most.
Sometimes it's nice to revisit the feeling you get from making those certain, I guess ''comfort foods'', and so since it's been requested quite a few times, I decided that today's video on 'SugarCharmShop Gourmet' should be for pancakes :) 



In the tutorial I'm going to show you how I made the pancakes as well as a basic frying pan. Originally I thought of adding blueberries on the side - but seeing as the video was already pretty lengthy I decided to stick to this simple arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment