Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Help? :D (to any danes)

This, unfortunately, is restricted to only being for people who live in Denmark - and though I know I don't have a huge 'danish online following', I'm going to try anyway.

I got the silly idea of entering a local contest which is mostly meant for people who build 1:1 scale projects for their houses, renovate and stuff like that,..
I know the chances of me winning one of the 3 prizes, but when I heard one of the categories was "we didn't see that one coming", I couldn't help but giggle and poke fun of it.. So I entered my 1:12th scale bakery counter.

So - if you live in Denmark, and want to help me, here's the link:
https://www.silvan.dk/gds/project-page?pId=502

I don't know if anyone from scandinavia is allowed to vote as well, but feel free to try lol - it'll tell you if you can't.
Click "stem" and sign in with facebook :)

Thank you
Tanja

1 comment:

  1. Hej

    Ett tips till dig är vår grupp för Skandinaver.
    Vi har flera i gruppen som är stora Fans till dig.

    Alla i gruppen håller på med lera.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/211666655689097/

    ReplyDelete